Size & Other Options are Not Working on Some Products
Our techs are working on fixing the issue, but until fixed, please let us know which option you want in comments when checking out if the item does not show the option choice.
Pagan Spell Supply
While every spiritual practice has it's own spells and rituals, these are the most common spell items you will probably need:
- Magickal Wands - Wands direct and focus energy with the power of your visualization and intent.
- Spell Candle - Candle Magick is one of the oldest and easiest to learn magickal spells. Candles represent the element of fire, of passion, and magickal will.
- Altar Statues - Most Pagan traditions focus on a God and Goddess for guidance and power during their spell work. Statues are used in nearly every spiritual practice to help us focus and as a source for inspiration.
- Witches Cauldron - A good cast iron cauldron is a necessary witches tool but also is used in many pagan paths. Making a witches brew or setting a ritual fire, they represent the womb of the Goddess or Mother Earth and all the magickal energies it contains.
Divination Tools - Divination lets your make certain the ritual or magickal spell you are planning is for your greater good at this time.
- Black Scrying Mirror - Not as famous perhaps as a crystal ball, many pagans find it easier to gaze into a black scrying mirror for divination. A dimly lit room and your scrying mirror are often all that is needed to get in touch with your intuition and discern your path.
- Crystal Balls - Glass and true crystal balls help your open your inner eye and foretell the future. Set upon a crystal ball stand, it is said the crystal (or glass) ball reflects everything within the room - including the hidden truths in your own mind.
- Tarot Decks - Tarot takes years to master, though is one of the best divination tools to learn. Be careful though - shopping tarot decks for sale can turn into an addiction! Most pagans I know have multiple tarot decks!